Floor idea with technology feature wins
The prize winners of the competition “Future Flooring Concepts” organised by Parador have now been elected. Ten designers in all were able to take delight in prizes amounting to 15,000 euro. The winners were determined by the votes cast by the jovoto participants. In addition, Parador awarded five special prizes.
More than 6000 creative people took part in the project: 184 ideas and 1,500 idea versions on future floor coverings were submitted during the eight-week competition period, whilst 7,500 comments and 11,000 evaluations were received in addition. During the process, it became clear that three topics play a major role when it comes to designing the interior of the future. Sustainably produced materials, technical features and individual, tailored solutions.
The prize winners are:
1. Ariadne by peterpeter: intelligent LED technology shows people the right way
2. sugarcane by suyani: Floor design made of sugar cane as a quickly renewable raw material
3. Lenticular Floor by matzfatz: The floors shimmers in different colours depending on the viewing angle
4. storage floor by Kakel: A storage system under the floor
5. EL + PE by danjohal & gizmotech: The floor turns steps into energy
6. Parador Cubic Floor by Architempo & serbau: Cubic pieces of waste timber find a new life as an individual design floor
7. Sense & Sensibility by foforit: Different materials turn the floor into a path of the senses
8. Metropolis by metaprotodrop: Tiny pieces of leftover wood are put together in a pixel-like manner
9. PARADOR 8-Bit by Platina: The floor becomes a Tetris playing field with lighting
10. Living Floor Tattoos by madametamtam: The floor has arrived in the digital era, design aid by app
The client choice awards go to:
1. sugarcane by suyani: Floor design made of sugar cane as a quickly renewable raw material
2. storage floor by Kakel: A storage system under the floor
LISCENSED IDEA & CLIENT CHOICE AWARD
Parador has been looking for fascinating and creative ideas for innovative and saleable flooring that impress people with discerning and exclusive interior design tastes.
Xavier Iturralde / 29. May, 2012 am
woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo su!!! triple play!!! wow!!! impressive project and impressive prizes!!! you totally deserve it!!! you really shine!!! congraaaaaaaaaaaats beautiful miriam!!! maestra!!! que buen inicio de año haz tenido!!! me alegra tanto!!! y hay todavía para más!!! eres lo máximo!!! un gran abrazo desde el otro lado del planeta!!! .
© 2016 Copyright